"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...? Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!.. Click here-1 and here-2"

Gameboard G13 by Logitech

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:12 AM


Some of you may be unaware the device as a "board". For the uninitiated, is a board meeting on the side of the keyboard that is designed to activate the game better by improving ergonomics and expanded functionality. This is the type of additional functions that can make the difference between the virtual and digital competition to win in gambling losses. The difference between pwner and pwned. Sequenced actions can be activated with a single and hopefully easy to find the key. Move and fire at the same time. Fall from the sky on the enemy and perform complex operations with ease. Sound useful? If you are a player, I can ensure you that. Logitech G13 is the latest entry in the board level, and played with him for the rest, I can say with confidence the most advanced board I've used.

Unique features:

* LCD screen - allows the integrated program displays data in the game in various games and media playback, and system performance.
* Adjust the light color LCD + key
* 25 Programmable buttons
* On-going macro programming

When I pulled the package, the first thing that came to my attention is how HUGE. I think I have to anticipate that, is the size of any extension of the pad with the display outside the last. My desktop is not small, but there are some futzing I need to do to make this play well on the side of my keyboard and mouse. The next step is how I realized the seriousness low profile this the animal. No more thick than usual keyboard, sitting comfortably in the hand rubber Palmrest when used. I am a little disappointed that no Palmrest Cush bit more, but I did not experience any discomfort during use, and may not take place if more padded anyway.

After running the installation CD and plugging in, I was presented with the introduction of flash I ran through the basic configuration characteristics. A few minutes I have set the background color and has been moved from the basic configuration of the board in the G13. I was also disappointed that the color picker's background does not translate well in the color I saw in the G13. Works well with the colors before, and there is enough variety for most people to be okay with the result, but I look for something specific and can not manage to make even close to the orange that has been shot.

Loading games to go, I noted that the buttons are quiet, responsive, and can handle a lot of the same key can be set. In fact, I read somewhere that each 25 Programmable keys can be used at the same time without problems. Given that the average user (including myself), only 5 digits to press this button, I felt it necessary to ask whether there really need to take this limit. I can not verify that it works with 5 buttons at the same time, and honestly, every time something is strong enough to handle 5x conventional dictate what is used, the less likely you will see a failure.

25 Programmable buttons allow flexibility for some serious, and I use the cast I started to realize something: in the case of G13 is not without a lack of flexibility. Main zone keypad has 22 buttons for more than 25 ~ 6 inches x 2 inches, I can not help but get lost again and again. Many of the key means having more options at your fingertips, but the character I say I eat a delicious cake when I mean to spell on the enemy. Not insurmountable, but need to do a little time to get used to if you have a tournament prior to arrival, or to see the "slow" in front of your computer. 3 Programmable buttons near your thumb, including the joystick that works with your thumb on top, while the other four digits of the need to move from its normal position.

Apart from the wide sea button, the ability to program a new macro in March, while in the middle of the game play is very easy to use. This is important if you are the type of creative ideas and a strike in the heart of the intense session. Usually open in the software and make configuration changes, which may change as the G13 macro keys ponche program created in the macro, and can use it immediately. A very good job, even if not used regularly.

As far as the LCD screen is concerned, this is why some people want to upgrade from what they are using now. In World of Warcraft, for example, there is customary to display the statistics show the area your character or PVP without having to open the screen in the game itself. Other program that can display metadata including a reproduction of the mp3 jukebox. People are supported, but I will check first if you use something less common. My biggest complaint with the implementation of the media is the lack of documentation on the function. For some reason I feel like I should be able to skip tracks or play / pause tracks without looking at the players themselves, not only because the data tell me one way or the other! I suffered through some can find a place in the network that the application was never intended to do, but can not take from the playlist in order. At least now I can call 'Africa' by Juan Carlos at the press of the button. Better than nothing, right?

I would say the coolness factor alone is worth the price of entry, compared with competing products, but additional functions of this forum is for all types of players from the immersion experience more secure. Carpal tunnel has not yet been rejected by several more years!

Strength:

* LCD screen with enhanced applications, including life
* Nice quiet key
Insanely easy to program *

Weakness:

* Easy to get lost in the sea the key ...
* There is no media control transportation! WTF!
* The color selector is not useful, unless you choose one of preset
* Bulk

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget

Partner

Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org Stumble It! TopOfBlogs